The mkiv Supra Owners Club

December / Christmas Meet

r2ck_p

Welcome Matt. Tell us a bit about yourself. What you driving. Pics. Cheers ray

Got my supra for cheap as it needs a shed load of work, I work for lexus as a tech so pretty handy on the spanners, the supra is my daily at the minute as it is cheaper on fuel than my other car, which is a supercharged lexus is300, the supra is currently an na 5 speed, it's got bilstein shocks, I've bought a LSD to go on at the weekend, and put a set of the lexus tte borbet wheels on

I'll put some pics up when it's a little more presentable, I'm halfway through wet sanding the entire car :)

Hey guys, I am booked in for the farm xmas do on the 19th December now to. So will be unavailable.

Looks like there is more interest for the 19th meet, so I am happy to sit this one out if you guys want to organise something for the 19th.

Cheers

i dont know if ill be able to make it. ill try make sure im on an early shift. wouldnt worry about booking a table. im prety sure they will be happy to take a group walk in

good look with that, never going to work 5 days before christmas. Very few restaurants will just accept a group walking in if you don't have a booking.

Edited by T2 MSW (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi PC. We've all done into hibernation for December. Everyone had something else on. There will probably be a meeting in January. So keep a look out. Noticed you live in Cumbria. Long way for you but would be nice to meet you and see your car. Cheers ray