The mkiv Supra Owners Club

'94 NA-T rebuild project... SUB-ZERO

r0cknr0lla

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last few getting fitted now along with facelifts in the bumper:

Wastegate with cheeky screamer... This had to be chopped as was never gonna fit as supplied.

The battery had been relocated to the rear of the car and fuse box under the headlight.. Didnt want any of it in the bay [emoji16]

Got a Greddy emanage blue to look after the fueling which some muppet had chopped half the wires off right near the plug.. Took a lot of work to sort out.

But now the car was as ready as ever.. Time for mapping..

Big thanks to Ed from Fusion Motorsport for being so accommodating so close to xmas. Cant recommend him enough if you using an emanage.

Cheecky pic on the way back from mapping..

Car still needs one or two minor things on the inside finished up but she passed her MOT, is taxed and was out and about last night fluttering like a butterfly..

I must say I am well impressed with XS kit.. It has exceeded my expectations and performs 100%. Good quality parts (aside from oil lines) and only issue being a mod here and there for fitment.. Sounds amazing too. All we need is more fuel now and she will be hopping.

Big thanks to all that helped and guided through the build. Its been emotional lol.

Will be more updates as time goes on

Edited by r0cknr0lla (see edit history)

What exactly is the problem with the oil lines?

Cheapish.. Wouldnt trust them.

The way the manifold was designed limits the oil drain from facing downward 100%. Need to adjust the centre of the turbo.

Try get an adaptor that is quite long before it angles downward.. Otherwise it hits the manifold

I've sorted the oil drain out but was still going to use the oil feed line supplied by XS, would you not recommend this either?

I didnt use them mate.. Was advised against it by a few so replaced both for safe keeping. Rather safe than sorry [emoji16]

Guys from SS are in the process of changing these lines for better quality and fitment though.

• 2 weeks later...

Well.. as a few of you have asked, here is a walk around video of the car, exhaust sound and some shots of the kit. Once again I must say I am well impressed with the kit, working beautifully!

Also some shots of the car now its clean :)

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/1604850_940185479362642_9026574741473394522_n.jpg?oh=d0fb79bc97fa734162c30a38c44a0e14&oe=574680E7

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/995767_940185512695972_3864260804406382292_n.jpg?oh=eedf6a2889506c450f9ddfb74ee040f8&oe=56FF1E2E

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/v/t1.0-9/10609597_1707338526178882_3910970906620326142_n.jpg?oh=ff8a3d01ce6c44760378d9dce08fcb2a&oe=5706601F