The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lets play a game... spot the Supra.

mikeekim89

As you can see from the attached map, the A1 does not meet the M1. Not sure why you keep insisting it does?

In fact if you can prove me wrong I will send you some Haribo.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/31/vybuvaze.jpg

I will tell you now, the M1 and the A1 do meet and merge.

The closest they get isn't in London!

I drive this exact road every day from York to Castleford and back every day.

Which haribo will I recieve?

The op was referring to driving south from Sheffield. If you drive south from the Sheffield or say Doncaster area the M1 and A1 never meet.

Where did all this being north of Sheffield come from FFS?

You are right that they meet north of Leeds, but that has as much relevance to this thread as a breeze block.

The op was referring to driving south from Sheffield. If you drive south from the Sheffield or say Doncaster area the M1 and A1 never meet.

Where did all this being north of Sheffield come from FFS?

You are right that they meet north of Leeds, but that has as much relevance to this thread as a breeze block.

Yeah but you thought the closest they got was near London and then claimed they don't meet.

We were just proving you wrong as you asked us to do!!

Doesn't matter if it was north or south of Sheffield, you were still wrong.

As much relevance as a breeze block?

What just like all your posts??

I was going too take the A1(M) through too Nottingham and then go through Nottingham centre over too the M1. And go down that way, give some of you guys in Nottingham the chance too spot me haha, I was planning too wander through a few places on my way to be honest. Do a little exploring, but obviously that's not the plan anymore. Still I love that it means I don't have too leave my family.

Yeah but you thought the closest they got was near London and then claimed they don't meet.

We were just proving you wrong as you asked us to do!!

Doesn't matter if it was north or south of Sheffield, you were still wrong.

As much relevance as a breeze block?

What just like all your posts??

Suggest you re read post 23 where I specifically say if you go South, (like the op said he was going), so it does matter.

I frequently travel around the M1, M62 and A1(M) area and know it well. Not my fault if both of you didn't read it properly and thought you were being clever.

As for the relevance of "all my posts", are you referring to this thread or in general?

Suggest you re read post 23 where I specifically say if you go South, (like the op said he was going), so it does matter.

I frequently travel around the M1, M62 and A1(M) area and know it well. Not my fault if both of you didn't read it properly and thought you were being clever.

As for the relevance of "all my posts", are you referring to this thread or in general?

What this post!

I guarantee you the M1 does not meet the A1 at any point. The nearest they get to each other is in North London if you go south and I would guess it must be 5 miles at least.

Where you guarantee the M1 doesn't meet the A1 at any point?

I read it perfectly fine, just like everyone else who can read, will have read it fine.

Make myself look daft?

Ok English 101

"I guarantee you the M1 does not meet the A1 at any point."

You put a full stop there so end of that sentence, which is also a statement.

New sentence

"The nearest they get to each other is in North London if you go south and I guess it must be 5 miles at least"

So in that separate sentence, you said if you go south from North London.

If you had put a comma after London, it would of read differently or if you started with "if you go south".

Make myself look daft?

Ok English 101

"I guarantee you the M1 does not meet the A1 at any point."

You put a full stop there so end of that sentence, which is also a statement.

New sentence

"The nearest they get to each other is in North London if you go south and I guess it must be 5 miles at least"

So in that separate sentence, you said if you go south from North London.

If you had put a comma after London, it would of read differently or if you started with "if you go south".

It's all about context Al. The context of the thread was going south from Sheffield, although pointing this out many times it seems you don't get it? I agree I should have put a comma after "if you go south". In the context of the thread my statement about them never was entirely accurate.

I am now bored of this thread and won't be revisiting it.