The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BPU tomorrow!

ccssupra

MK 1 and 2 require the chassis leg crease to be bent to fit and the shrouds are as good as useless and the mk3 is a perfect fit with no gaps on the shroud unlike the mk1,2 however the mk3 would need a longer hose at the top than stock so I'm going to say you have a mk1,2

I've waited for this smic for 3 months -,its from a new batch I think?

It's 100% not a mk3 if your using stock pipework I've just got my mk3 last week and neither my stock pipework or my whifbitz silicone smic pipe kit fit it I also have a mk2 here which as mentioned fits but requires bending the chassis leg and the shroud has massive gaps around it same as the mk1.

My whifbitz VVTI radiator pipes don't fit either :/

- - - Updated - - -

I'm clearly not sour about any of this either :/

Annnd, if you seen my latest thread... Weak/shagged turbo seals = blue smoke after high boost! And a very annoyed owner

My car didn't suffer this and was at 1.25 bar for several years, was still running sweetly on

original turbos at over 137,000 miles before i sold it.

Just a lot bad luck I think dnk.

It even does it at 1 bar!! (0.9 ok)

The car is immaculate, if not been altered/changed, it only has 30k miles, engine, interior, boot, spare, tools, paint, all suggest it's either correct or not far off.