The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra finally in for work! - Now with finished pictures!

Kilps

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a transformation!! I'm loving that colour and the fuel cap idea :cool:

She's come a loooooog way since I last saw her, when I came up to collect the Volk wheels. Can't wait to see more pics, of the side, rear the fuel cap area all sprayed up etc ;) Have you changed your seats too?

Love the petrol flap idea! Thinking outside the box.... I like it, well done.

Can we have more pics of that also? I'd be interested to see how you made it work with the origional interior plastics.

Also I think uk glass headlights would suit it more, plus there cheeper to buy so will save you time and money re conditioning or buying new

Thanks mate :) It would have bugged me to smooth everything else and leave the big square fuel cap on the side. It had to go! I haven't got any pictures of the inside part finished but I'll get some at some point. Essentially, the plastics were cut around it and the unit painted black to match. It looks surprisingly very tidy!

And the headlights were sorted in the end. They rings are painted silver and I actually like it more than I thought I would and more than chrome I think.

Wow what a transformation!! I'm loving that colour and the fuel cap idea :cool:

She's come a loooooog way since I last saw her, when I came up to collect the Volk wheels. Can't wait to see more pics, of the side, rear the fuel cap area all sprayed up etc ;) Have you changed your seats too?

Cheers mate :D Yeah she was in a bit of a sorry state when you saw her, as she had been for far too long! I haven't changed the seats. The interior will be done another time but I think I'll be keeping the Recaros.

Cheers mate :D Yeah she was in a bit of a sorry state when you saw her, as she had been for far too long! I haven't changed the seats. The interior will be done another time but I think I'll be keeping the Recaros.

She was in a sorry state, but I could see she was going to be a beauty when finished. She does look fantastic, colour wasn't what I expected but it does look great!! Is she going to Japfest? Be nice to see it in the flesh :D

I don't remember the Recaros in your car :D Yep interior will be your next little project lol. If you do end up wanting to get rid of the Recaros for something different, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll pop up and buy them too ;) We can talk about music again on the way back from the bank :D

Great pics, I'd be driving about in her right now if she was mine :cool:

Edited by KamaSupra (see edit history)

She was in a sorry state, but I could see she was going to be a beauty when finished. She does look fantastic, colour wasn't what I expected but it does look great!! Is she going to Japfest? Be nice to see it in the flesh :D

I don't remember the Recaros in your car :D Yep interior will be your next little project lol. If you do end up wanting to get rid of the Recaros for something different, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll pop up and buy them too ;) We can talk about music again on the way back from the bank :D

Great pics, I'd be driving about in her right now if she was mine :cool:

Haha, if I decide to sell them, I'll be sure to let you know :)

I'm not sure about JapFest. I'll be on the DragonBall and I'll get to JapFest if I can but I'll have to check the dates.

I'd be driving around in her too if I wasn't horrifically hung over!! Plus I'm terrified of washing it so I want to make sure I've got all the right bits to do that before I get her too grubby!

Any cleaning type advice from anyone??

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice that. You must be well pleased, the paint looks like a lovely finish.

Cheers mate :) The paint is ridiculously shiny! I love it!