The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New wheels are on!!!

Gretie22

Better offset than LMs. Nice wheels :)

You can order LMs in almost any width and offset you want. Plus, you can reverse mount the rims for fine adjustment, and there are various aftermarket bolt on outer dishes available for them.

With the exception of the BBS RS, the LM is probably the most catered for wheel in the world.

You can order LMs in almost any width and offset you want. Plus, you can reverse mount the rims for fine adjustment, and there are various aftermarket bolt on outer dishes available for them.

With the exception of the BBS RS, the LM is probably the most catered for wheel in the world.

Better offset than my LMs then :p

I looked into reverse mounting, but the front face of the wheel isn't flat, and I saw a few links saying it's dangerous. They would look better, but I wouldn't want to risk it.

You can get the faces machined flat.

But, as I said, you can buy aftermarket outer rims to bring them out as far as you want. They even do stainless ones :)

I may have a look into that then when I finally get round to lowering the car, if it doesn't sit right when it's done. Thanks man :)

I got them from nlmotoring.com. Ordered them on Tuesday, arrived on Friday from California!

That's good I hear, that's the company I was looking at getting them through. Do they look like they will rub on the arches much if it was dropped? I would of thought you will of got away with the duty and tax if they haven't charged you already, they don't normally release the good from the airport until it is paid.

That's good I hear, that's the company I was looking at getting them through. Do they look like they will rub on the arches much if it was dropped? I would of thought you will of got away with the duty and tax if they haven't charged you already, they don't normally release the good from the airport until it is paid.

Very good company, matey there was very helpful. Yeah it would defiantly rub if lowered, will have to get some work done on the arches before I lower it.

No apparently fedex send you a bill a week or two later, expecting it any day now.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice wheels but I'd be too scared of Kerbs to ever park it!

I love electric mirrors :thumbs: