The mkiv Supra Owners Club

WOHOOO, just bidded on supras!!!!

lockys96

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest active
Both are nice. White is THE best colour (im on my 3rd white car in the last year).

The second one looks very like my own supra.

If your unsucessful in both, this ones commin up tommorrow (not bad minus the wing)

Where are the details for these auctions? Which site?

i didnt get either,

the first went for 130 over budget and the second one went 600 over,

it may be fait though,

as i have made u successfull bid on another car today, which is as better than both of the previous cars.

i will post pics tomorrow when its 100% confirmed

simon..

it has a full bodykit, coilovers by the looks of things, its too low for springs, huge front mount, exhaust, filters, bbs split rims new no marks,

one thing is that it says it has some around bottom rust corrosion,

how would i best go around fixing this?

i know its best to seal it went it comes in, is any bottom corossion happens to anyone else,

its a 95 model with 110,000km

si

is adjustable suspension more to your liking
I do like adjustable suspension but that isn't what the term 'coil over' means. A coil over is where the spring is mounted on the damper strut itself. Whether it's adjustable or not is nothing to do with it. The stock Supra suspension is coil over.

what do you mean by what do you think coil overs are?
I was wondering what you thought 'coil over' meant as you seemed to be confused.

Coil-over means that the damper is mounted within the spring (or coil). Stock supra's have 'coil overs' on all corners, which is what Jake is getting at. If it has adjustable dampers then fine, but you will need to know what make the damper and spring are to determine if they are any good. Some of the aftermarket stuff is hopeless on UK roads so don't assume aftermarket means 'good'.

one thing is that it says it has some around bottom rust corrosion

Rust is NOT a good sign on a Supra, I've never seen one with any rust! Where exactly is the rust appearing?