The mkiv Supra Owners Club

DragonCol Donations 2013

SPG

Just a quick update, funds have reached £265 thus far, excellent effort but I reckon we can push for a higher figure, thanks to all the forum members and family who have donated this far.

DragonCol kicks off here in Scotland this morning and there will be a thread stating in the Supra Chat section :thumbs:.

Just donated what I could, shame to not be there in the process of moving house.

Money to a good cause; lost my nan a few months back due to cancer :(

Sorry to hear about your Nan Fitz, my Grandad is in the last stages of Lung Cancer.

Done :)

Done :)

Done. Just wish I could do more.

Thanks guys, total is getting there.

I have a few donations via DragonCol event, big thanks to Tony for providing stickers which helped to contribute towards the donations today.

I also have a few cash donations collected from my Family and Friends, so will update the total in the morning.

Hopefully we can keep this rolling :thumbs: