The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anybody around Bradford /Leeds to Help view a Supra?

Caesard

So, should Caesard buy it then?

If the seller fixed the idle issue and lowered the price, it's a good base. Bar the idle issue the engine seemed pretty good. It certainly drove very nice. better than mine. No rattles or squeeks.

The low down pickup was better than mine. The beauty of VVTI. :)

just checked out his website, what a cheek some of the engines and cars pictured are ones I've built and hes bought from my customer when they've sold up and hes passing off as his own, one of the engines i did all the turbocharger setup for even has my name stuck on it haha

Linky?!

Is that a good or bad thing? Are you suggesting tha your engines are rubbish or good?

i have to be careful what i say here because i'm not a trader on this site and anything i say about my engine work can be seen as advertising.

But i've done over 430 race 3sgte's in my years which i believe is more than anyone else in europe and i've to this day never had a single one fail down to poor workmanship or build quality.

I only saw his video where i picked up on some of the pictures, but there is a couple in the gallery as well. One of the cars i was talking about, the one all painted and polished was built for a close friend, made 450bhp at 1.25bar boost pressure. He sold it to shahid in the end and then went to south africa. The guy in south africa paid over the odds because he wanted one of my cars and missed the initial sale. Anyway he was sending me pictures of it and asking why certain things didn't work etc and found out most of the car had been striped out, bodged etc. I'm still talking with that customer to this day sending him original photographs etc of how the car looked and performed when it left me.

Edited by TBDevelopments (see edit history)

Are VVTI's more quicker than non? I should of driven it.

As for the debt, just send me my gauge and Ill be happy :p

Felt a bit more nippier than mine. Although mine does need a good service with new plugs and connectors.