http://www.thesupercarevent.com/

Times: 9am-4.30pm

Where: Dunsfold Park, the home of Top Gear

Dunsfold Park

Stovolds Hill

Cranleigh

Surrey GU6 8TB

Access via Compass gate

Would be good to get a bunch/pride? of Supras there.

P.S. Here's the club entrance info:

If you are a member of a car club, we can offer you free stand space in the zone of your choice to showcase your club.

We also recognise that as a club display you will be assisting the event by providing an eclectic mix of automotive eye candy for the public.

So we feel you deserve discounted entry in recognition of your help. Each car (and all its occupants) will be admitted to the event on both days for just £10.

These car club specific tickets will not be on general sale and the online purchase are can only be accessed via a link which will be displayed on your car club forum. In the case of clubs without a forum the link will be provided via email to your coordinator.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Link to ticket purchase

http://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/shop.asp?section=1732&sectionTitle=SATURDAY+Supercar+Event+Tickets

I bought 2 entry tickets direct from the children's Trust as we don't have a car club organised. When Glenn put this link up there was very little interest therefore I'm assuming we will not be booked in as a car club with the £10 for the weekend tickets on offer. All proceeds go to the children's Trust anyway so I didn't mind paying full entry price, which is only £10 each. It's possible that when we arrive we may get together and they may allow us to park on a stand as there will only be 4 of us so far

Edited by Dreamscape36 (see edit history)

Yep. I couldn't go for a Club stand as no idea of numbers then. Anyway our full entry price goes to a great cause. Let's meet up at Compass Gate entrance before 0900 Saturday so we can go in as a group.

Here's my mobno so we can co-ordinate on the day (and NO spamming please!): 07976 753 zero zero eight. Any withheld/private numbers will be blocked...

See you there!

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...

Dammit I'm working this weekend. :(

I'm finishing at 1230 on Saturday, though so would it still be worth my while turning up? :search: If everyone else reckons they'll stillbe there I'm up for it as Dunsfold Park is only round the corner from me. :) Can you pay on the gate, incidentally, or is it advance booking only?