Fast & Furious 6 meet

Stevo

Plans for the F&F 6 film  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Plans for the F&F 6 film

• Food & Cinema only - Friday 17th May
    • Daytime meet/drive, food, Cinema - Saturday 18th May
    • Daytime meet/drive, food, Cinema - Sunday 19th May

Have we got numbers for this and a volunteer for booking tickets?

I've done stuff like this before Ross (not on here I might add) and had fingers burnt with people not turning up and ending up out of pocket. I say we just book our own.

Have just looked at the Odeon site and Row L has 6 seats still together in the upper left - I'm taking the one on the aisle.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reet guys and girls, how many of you have fooked tickets. So far I know there's:-

Bossco

Stevo

Ross

Dom

Letty

Vince

Anyone else coming??

So what time we meeting and more important what time we eating. I recon spur is a good bet or Chinese buffet. Or we could kick it up a nickel and meet at Taybarns first then drive over for the film.

Is everyone driving Supra's or is it a mish mash of cars? We will be in a Supra and probably a Glanza

I'll be in my Primera turbo with a 40 weight SR20 motor. Can't bring the supra cos there's 3 of us and my supra has 2 seats.

I'll be in the Supra minus most of it's innards for weight reduction for the Teeside Sprint on Monday.

Lets do Taybarns at 7pm then convoy to Yellow car park.

I'm in for that but lets do 6.30pm cos I can put some bait away in there and they do custard.

I've been out of the game here for a while while the supes been off the road and not had much time to post.

I'm getting my Supra springs fixed hopefully on Wednesday. Supposed to be going out on Friday night but i may be able to move some things around. Be awesome to turn up to the new film in my replica.

Peter

I've been out of the game here for a while while the supes been off the road and not had much time to post.

I'm getting my Supra springs fixed hopefully on Wednesday. Supposed to be going out on Friday night but i may be able to move some things around. Be awesome to turn up to the new film in my replica.

Peter

Now were talking Peter.