The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance Help

scott87

Ok its looking like i may get to keep the Supra, so next its time to tackle my insurance renewal.

Basically last year i paid around £540 i think it was after i added a few bits and pieces on. Im hoping to get it for around £400-£450 this year. Im driving an n/a, ill be turning 25 (should make a big difference apparently), only covering around 4,000miles a year and it is for social use only. Ive got no points, convictions or anything nasty like that and think its 3 years no claims now. Been driving for 8 years.....

Any recommendations or advice would be great :)

Being 25 you won't see a big drop anymore. That was the case before it was all computerised not any more though

Hmm thats a shame. I would have thought turning 25 and having another years no claims would make a fair difference though? All i can do is hope.

No, do i assume i go direct rather than contacting them on here?!

Give Sky a call and tell them you're a member on here, I've been with them since I bought my first Supe in 2006 - call them last as they've always beaten any offer I've had before.

I'm 29 and pay £650 on a TT aero with £10k agreed value

Give Sky a call and tell them you're a member on here, I've been with them since I bought my first Supe in 2006 - call them last as they've always beaten any offer I've had before.

I'm 29 and pay £650 on a TT aero with £10k agreed value

Ah thats good to know thanks. Lower power and lower value so hopefully i can get it for close to what i want. :)

Hi,

we can offer agreed valuations, usually on limited mileage future classic policies.

We word our agreed value application as 'how much the car would sell for, in today's selling market, including any modifications, to a like minded car enthusiast' .

Thank you

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Tel: 01707 642552

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/car-club-insurance.html

Hi,

we can offer agreed valuations, usually on limited mileage future classic policies.

We word our agreed value application as 'how much the car would sell for, in today's selling market, including any modifications, to a like minded car enthusiast' .

Thank you

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Ill be looking to see if you can beat my renewal for me then :)

Im just looking to make sure its insured for what its worth. I dont have lots of expensive mods, so just want its true value protected.

Hi,

Thank you

Ollie

Sky Insurance

Do you do multi car policy's ? Mines due for renewal soon and I may have to look in to a multicar policy once the supras back on the road :(

• 3 weeks later...