The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance Info from any 23 year olds...

Twisted

So recently my supra was written off by some stupid girl in a Corsa and I'm not looking at getting a new supra but with styling mods body kit, TRD spoiler, tinted rear windows and non standard alloys.

I'm 23 and I would like to know what other 23 year old's are paying for supra's with all mods declared and what company you're with. Just so I know what price I can get and the lowest I can expect.

If you have 3 - 4 years of driving experience as well then that would be perfect.

I was only thinking generally anyway. I have about 3 postcodes I can use and I'm mainly asking for people with clean licences and no crashes. I can adjust it based on my circumstances to guess what I could be offered. Right now the comparison websites are offering £3500 when the quote for my previous supra was £1300, I can't see mods pushing it up £2500!

Bearing in mind mines only a little 1999 auto N/A, I'm 23 with 5 years no claims no points with an admiral multi car policy all mods declared with a DN14 post code I pay £450. But as others say there's that many variables its not really a fair comparison.

• 2 weeks later...