The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gt45 single conversion and full respray :)

T14PPA

There bloody good boxes mate, it's just personal preference really, all the boxes for the supra are good tbh, you cant beat the feeling of the 6 speed tbh, makes a lovely clunk noise every time you change gear, but the auto box is also really good and makes the car so easy to drive, I would say try and find someone who wouldn't mind letting you drive about in there 6 speed so you can see what it's like for yourself.

and cheers T14PPA, shall give you a text later mate :thumbs:

No problem mate. Ill be working on the car tomorrow during morning and afternoon if your about

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes mate I have got the xs power gt45 mate what you need to no mate may be able to help :)

How comes you only got 400bhp? On the wastegate what vacuum fittings did you have as its very close to engine? Did you have the 4 inch downpipe? As my v band does not hold it solid

How comes you only got 400bhp? On the wastegate what vacuum fittings did you have as its very close to engine? Did you have the 4 inch downpipe? As my v band does not hold it solid

400bhp is due to not a strong spring only running 1 bar of boost and have a look on my build thread mate as posted it all on there and we may have diffrent waste gates

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?266827-Vvt-i-single-build

but dont show me wate gote lol mine is close to every thing to be honest

and i got the 3 inch and had to put some exaust selent round it

Edited by neil (see edit history)

a strate one with a rubber hose on and a strait one with a braded hose on mate if that helps

you can bench test the waste gate to no what bar it will crack at mate with air

I meant what thread size as i didnt get any. How do i test it? And what will it mean

I meant what thread size as i didnt get any. How do i test it? And what will it mean

not sure on thread size mate as i got mine in kit i bought

put compressed air in the hole mate any of the 2 holes and change the pressure that you put in to it :) should tell you what bost pressure it can take till it cracks open mate :)

not sure on thread size mate as i got mine in kit i bought

put compressed air in the hole mate any of the 2 holes and change the pressure that you put in to it :) should tell you what bost pressure it can take till it cracks open mate :)

Im going to have to try it

Are XS Power UK still going? they seem to have withdrawn everything from ebay and their UK page no longer works. Might be an issue if you have/had any warranty?

Im not sure but they havent replied to an email i sent. However there is an american version thats supose to be better. My turbo and manifold is american