The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gt45 single conversion and full respray :)

T14PPA

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be going down the same rout too, and if the turbo goes its not a stupid price to replace. alot of people now are going for the cheaper stuff

Exactly. I have mates who pay silly money for turbos and manifolds and they all mess up but at least mine dont cost a fortune to replace

the batery was not disconnected yet here ?

I know. Lol. Its off now

- - - Updated - - -

still havent picked one up yet, i had the emanage but sold it on decided to go standalone instead

I cant even tell you if the hks is good as ive never used it

hows this coming along mate?

Ive been waiting on parts which most have finally arrived. Turbo feed and drain pipes had wrong flanges so needed them. Also just got my fuel pressure regulator adapter. Im just putting things back together now and realising little parts i need so i have to order them. If all goes well on monday i should have inlet side done and turbo on :) its taking time as 2 jobs and a mrs aint the easiest to get around to working on my car :( ill get more pictures up monday :)

That fills the space nicely :) Are you aiming for a specific HP figure?

It fits great, just a bit tight with screamer pipe, wastegate, and downpipe all in that small gap.

Ideally id want 600bhp. Would be happy with anything over 550 though. Only problem is gearbox