The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japfest 2013 - Saturday 11th May 2013 @ Castle Combe Circuit

lui

Had an amazing day for my first Japfest and first car show, got to meet a couple of you and makes me proud being a MKIV owner having the car along with all the other amazing supes

After traveling from Scotland at 0200 to get there fair to say I am knackered!

Might of been one of the last ones in but was the last one out :D flying the flag for Scotland ;) , couldn't believe when I came back and there was only 3 left haha

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back now, was a good day. I must try harder to put faces to names as I chatted with a good few people off here and didnt really know who I was speaking to. The car got a fair bit of attention today which makes the hard work worth it, the SFS stand was mas busy all day...

Car performed faultlessly there and back so one happy boy :thumbs:

Hat's off to you for coming from Scotland. I dread to think of how much that cost in fuel.

Thanks :) I looked it up when it was first advertised and I didn't care how care I had to come, looked just too good not to come :D

Well trip down has been £180 and that's just down! But granted I was going some as I had to Detour to Dnks house to replace my bonnet :) and big thanks to Dnk lovely guy and if wasnt to him I would of had a rubbish bonnet on show :p

I managed a whole 340miles till my red light came on telling me to visit a Shell garage (My best to a full tank to date). Started with a notch under 1/2 a tank this morning but the average 70-80mph mentioned at the start of Lui's thread ended up a myth lol we all wanted to stay with the pack and thus now I need petrol.

Phew I thought for a minute you were complimenting me but it should of gone to him haha, I think the manual red one is ant141's but I could be wrong. Spoke to Anthony and his mate *very nice chaps* and from what I remember they brought the red and blue one together. :)

I spoke to them too and they were really nice chaps. Your car was very nice. Have you had it long?