The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi to all from Italy....i just bought my first supra(ex envy s supra)

matteo306gti

hahahah yes mate, 306gti was my first love when i was 18....than i modified her engine as a kit car(like 306maxi with around 300hp 4 throttle bodies etc) but than i immediately passed at jap cars with honda,subaru, mitsu, nissan and toyota.... :D

Where are you located at in Italy?

Edited by Philly_1 Lex (see edit history)

Guest cobra07

Hi Matteo. . All i can say is WOW. Congrats on the buy. . U have bought a Supra only some lads can dream of.

I wish u the very best of Irish luck with it. . Must get a few pic's of my own up ;)

I lived in Italy for a long time and go back often. I will live there in the future. Hopefully we can meet one day. Supra's are very rare in Italy...

cool....where u lived mate? yes in italy gtr and supra very very rare cars....

yes if u coming here please write me :D

who want write me or see everything about my new supra can add me on facebook.... Matteo Gabbi (u can see on first page the pic of a blue gtr34) :D

cool....where u lived mate? yes in italy gtr and supra very very rare cars....

yes if u coming here please write me :D

who want write me or see everything about my new supra can add me on facebook.... Matteo Gabbi (u can see on first page the pic of a blue gtr34) :D

Pordenone close to venezia. I still have a home there. I was just there in August. I come for vacation every year. I have been thinking about putting the Supra on a trailer and driving down there. Next time I'm in Italia I'll let you know.

It used to be red, then blue, then back to red. ;)

That would explain the red trace in the engine bay. It was a stockish twin turbo when it came to Thor, I fitted the Sound Performance Turbo kit, AEM ECU and CDI unit and various other odds and ends to it and it went well then. We remap it a few time over it's life with Kevin H (or rather Pete did) and it was 795 @ the wheels on the dynopak the last time I saw it. I think it was over a 1000bhp when it became red.

Lyndon.