The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Completely Shocked

ADD

Id have give her a good pimp slap across her rosie cheeks!

Say that she is lucky thats all your going to do as you could have her for theft! Tell her to never come to your house again and NEVER touch anything that belgons to you again or you will break her little fingers!

If a guy took mine out without asking id give him a trophy face for a few weeks...

But with the modern oils etc etc I would not worry too much about the engine... It will be fine, This sort of thing only starts to badly effect an engine if its done every time you jump in!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus I'd have punched her in the head!!! It's wrong to hit women yeah but it doesn't get you any more punishment from the law than every-day assault (which you'll get away with).

I'm not sure on the law with you leaving someone in your house willingly and them nicking your car - it's definitely not theft because the definition states that they must intend to permanently deprive the owner of the object.

Actually its not legal to impost force on people trying to steal from you... eg if there is a robber in your house knock him th F**k out...

You should have gone back to your house and waited for her to return, pulled her out and given her a decent smack! You could have said.. I thought she was going to drive off again and steal my car etc etc

But how would you know that she wasn't gonna nick it and trash it (i.e. not return it) at the time?

Yeah a huge amount of cases seem to be swayed by what is actually said, which is why the police have to write absolutely everything down in detail. If you could prove you were intending to give something back you could get away with nicking it.

But yeah if someone's legging it with your car then chase them down and beat them as there's no way of you knowing that they are going to bring it back.

I just think that if you take something without permission, it's the same as nicking it. There are situations where classing it as stealing is a bit harsh - e.g. if you use a mate's pen at work without asking him, bit harsh to call it stealing. Going for a joyride in a supra without the owner knowing is stealing it in my opinion, even if you bring it back or not.

By the way Trev, how can you prove to the police that you were gonna return something that you took without permission? Might come in handy :innocent:

Guest Sakura
... my best mate had told his woman what i thought of her, so on her way out (in a complete stress) she grabbed my car keys are thought she would take it for a quick spin, knowing full well that would be the only way of getting me back for calling her a "fat purple headed womb ferret"

i am still shaking wiv angery now

UNBELIEVABLE OR WHAT

Aside from all the views on the woman (and yes, I would use excessive force against anyone who stole my car, the fact that she brought it back is irrelevant) - what on earth was your "best mate" thinking when he told her that??? :omg:

(sorry for the late reply im on nights this week!) the car is completely fine not curbed or anything, there is a bit ticking i can here now but thats it.

my "best mate" cough cough told her it because she started laying in to him how she hates all of his mates and that they are a bunch of t*ssers, so he said well they done think very highly of you either and repeated what I thought of her, which if anyonwe forgot was a "purple headed womb ferret"

plus she is ugly! now i mean rrrrreally ugly, so ugly that if you HAD to do her, it would be 2 black bags over her head in case one ripped!

im going bpu this month so im happy

I dont blame his mate have u seen a women on a rampage...it aint pretty.

This women sounds like the type that got hit By a bus, then the driver noticed so reversed to try and finish her off but failed :(

A girl when i was younger scratched my car once in an arguement after we had pulled over,fortunatly we were near a low bridge over a river,so i threw her in it (although she kicked me in face bout 5times), drove down road bit,stopped to make sure she got out alright and wasnt injured (im nice like that!). then drove off coz could see she was walking fine.

Her Dad came round shouting odd's so i took him to the car,showed the massive scratch and he said the stupid bitch. I told him i dont hit women and if she cant take being thrown in a big puddle surprised she goes out in the rain!