The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Great Deal from Sky Insurance RZ-TT

Guest Luder

+1 for sky insurance. Spoke to Luke (sound bloke). Was paying £800 TPFT with Adrian flux last year wanted fully comp this year. Was going to be £1150 with them for my N/A. Paying £750 with sky. Saved £400 so going to put that into giving her a good service :D

wait until your renewal ;)

+1 for sky too.

Every renewal time, I ring around get quotes, call sky they better it every time

6 years with sky now.

It's not just the price but they know me, my car and to be fair not many insurers I would trust after a crash.

Too many horror stories with other companies offering less pay out or even refusing to pay out

Insurance prices are tailored to the risk presented, it may be expensive when you compare it to what you pay, but then you are a different insurance risk.

Lets hope so...my renewal is up on the Supra in the next month or so...I am with CCI now but will obviously be phoning round.

Lets hope so...my renewal is up on the Supra in the next month or so...I am with CCI now but will obviously be phoning round.

You may find that your current insurer will either not invite a renewal or your price will go through the roof. There are a number of insurers who have popped up in the last couple of years, have written business too cheap and are now dealing with the knock on effect.

You are of course welcome to get in touch

Tel: 03303 331250