The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Child Seat Recommendations Please...

Abz

Yeah, the maxi cosi tobi's a forward facing one mate. The one in my Supe was the Pebble.

I couldn't tell you I'm afraid, the label isn't there anymore. I got it nearly 4 years ago now, so they may not make it anymore. But it's a universal 2-12year old seat.

Thank you gents on your help with this :)

I have the Recaro Seat from the 2nd post of this thread and it fits ok front and back. Crushes the back seat bolsters a little bit though. I got the Bubble Bum booster seat and that fits absolutly spot on in the back seat.

Cheers fella!! I am glad you said that, as I am sure it fited in fine and it even looked quite solid in place but the lady was going on about the buckle needed to be a few inches further back.

Been spending ages looking at all options how the seats all work etc and it is doing my nut in.

I too have the recaro in mine Imogen seems to love sitting in it so must be comfortable plus looks good with the oem recaros

Take it that is the young sport you got in the back Paul? The one with the thinner base? I put my daughter in one whilst we was waiting & it seemed a lovely fit. Out of the all the others it seemed very comfy! My wife loves it because of the side padding. Going to pop to a couple of other stores this weekend & hopefully pick one up :)

My daughter spent 5 hours in the Recaro young sport at the weekend. 2.5 hours each way to the beach and back. :) There were complaints but none about the comfort of the seat, which she happened to fall asleep in on the way home. Had mine for over 3 years now and it has no wear marks at all, looks new still. Really happy with it and hopefully it will serve you well too :D

My daughter spent 5 hours in the Recaro young sport at the weekend. 2.5 hours each way to the beach and back. :) There were complaints but none about the comfort of the seat, which she happened to fall asleep in on the way home. Had mine for over 3 years now and it has no wear marks at all, looks new still. Really happy with it and hopefully it will serve you well too :D

Awesome, thanks for the feedback dude!! I am sold on it! My wife loves it and watching my Daughter sit in and look so comfy at the store was nice to see.

Can't wait now :D