The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My Special Supra!

George86

Nice progress on the car George. Since you starting this thread I've sourced my own 1A1.:)

Few things I wouldn't have done but that's the joy of having differing tastes.

Only thing if suggest is to lower the car a bit further at the front.

• 11 months later...

Hi guys! I come to update!

Then, I start to talk about the engine:

In the spring it was time to change the radiator.

I contacted an ebay seller from which I purchase often and offered me a Mishimoto radiator with silicone hoses SAMCO sports.

In addition to this, he had a OBX manifold + decat for 2jzge.... I took it all!

- - - Updated - - -

at the same time, I made the distribution, changed the various filters and fluids, and I bought a air intake kit for 2jzge.

I changed all the pulleys with new lighter, red, brand OBX and transparent cover greddy.

Additionally timing belt greddy blue, K&N oil filter, water pump kits,

NGk spark plug wires blue (size as the original) and Pakelo Krypton 5W50 oil (I recommend it!).

As regards the aesthetic part, I painted the front grille of black; while inside I:

- Removed the seats, unlined and lined with black leather lining and embroidered inscription (supra white and trd red),

- Removed the carpet, cleaned thoroughly, repainted black with a special paint; meanwhile past protective anti rust on the bottom;

- Removed the gray canopy and replaced with a black one, including the sun visors and central light black with specific japponese;

- Replaced the odometer moman plasma, with original TRD, change again illuminations (from blue to white / red)

removed the serial clock, instead I added voltmeter;

- I renewed, with the help of a friend, all plastics, changed the center piece with fiberglass housing 2 Din 7 "and repainted everything with black textured (extraordinary effect!),

- Replaced the original steering wheel with steering wheel drift style with original emblem TRD.

changed in over two front speakers with speakers including pioeer covers.

Finally, a few weeks ago, replaced the tires with new measures: 235/40/18 front and 265/35/18 rear, all Pirelli PZero

The pictures, sorry for the quality:

- - - Updated - - -

Finally, some photos taken at this time ....

I attach also the links of some meets, so you can see all the photos:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.827326643971675.1073741899.527477097289966&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GGPhOto/362059980623940?sk=photos_stream

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.522348974595039.1073741834.362059980623940&type=3

I continue my dream. Thanks in advance as always for the general interest. (sorry for the imperfect English!)

Edited by George86 (see edit history)