The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Adrian Flux this year sorted

qwarrior

Renewed with Adrian Flux again this year, couldn't find cheaper like for like anywhere else:

Details:

I'm 36 with full no claims, no points.

Unlimited milage, fully comp, other cars, social/domestic and commuting.

Car kept on drive, BPU, wheels and carbon parts, all mods declared.

J-Spec TT Auto 93, guarenteed value £6500.

I don't live in that good a postcode.

£710

Pretty happy with that...

They wanted £4k from me because I was still waiting for registration documents (fresh import) for my car, I told them once they arrive next week what will the quote be, they advised £900. I said, can you see a problem there?

Needless to say I am now with admiral at £650.

You tried Competition Car Insurance? They beat my quote by £100 to £550 but I couldn't drive any other cars which put me off. Though customer service was excellent!!

They wanted £4k from me because I was still waiting for registration documents (fresh import) for my car, I told them once they arrive next week what will the quote be, they advised £900. I said, can you see a problem there?

Needless to say I am now with admiral at £650.

You tried Competition Car Insurance? They beat my quote by £100 to £550 but I couldn't drive any other cars which put me off. Though customer service was excellent!!

I've heard good things about Competition car but the only policy that they could match me with had no drive other vehicle cover and limited milage.

I have few mates with high powered cars that it's useful to be able to drive, even if it is only third party.

• 2 months later...