The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-TT Auto owners - Manu Mode not working and suggestions?

TubbyTwo

• 3 weeks later...

From looking through previous posts on here from the last owner it seems it used to work. The hunt begins I guess. Going to check all the plus on the autobox and all the pins there, also will check through the manu button on the gear shift base and check all the wiring.

Should this still work if the trac ecu has been removed then? The car was an NA auto and was then swapped to a TT lump and autobox if that would make any difference? found the trac fuse was removed in the engine fusebox, so replaced that and it didnt really seem to make any difference.

• 1 year later...

Ok bumping an old thread here (after searching) but im having the same problem, MANU wont work. Ive checked connectors on autobox, trac ecu IS fitted, The only thing I haven't changed yet is the clocks/dial cluster. I still have the NA ones in but this shouldn't be the problem (just the rev counter that doesn't work with NA clocks) anyone else had this problem?

• 6 years later...
Ok bumping an old thread here (after searching) but im having the same problem, MANU wont work. Ive checked connectors on autobox, trac ecu IS fitted, The only thing I haven't changed yet is the clocks/dial cluster. I still have the NA ones in but this shouldn't be the problem (just the rev counter that doesn't work with NA clocks) anyone else had this problem?

Have you figured out your problem? My TT Auto has the same issue, manu button wont work or light up

Trac fuse is there. MANU worked when I bought the car but after a winter it stopped working and I also have no manu light in my dash. O/D works fine, car works fine and I dont anything flashing.

Car is BPU stage, jdm, has a Greedy speed cut controller and factory slip control. I checked B2 and B13 connection on the coupler that goes to the gauges but nothing.