The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats this button for?...its not the Red button either .

skyline1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant even leave the windows down a little without the interior sensors picking the difference in air up and setting the alarm off, cant leave it unlocked either as it will lock itself.

we saying it could be a button to press to stop it arming itself?

cant even leave the windows down a little without the interior sensors picking the difference in air up and setting the alarm off, cant leave it unlocked either as it will lock itself.

we saying it could be a button to press to stop it arming itself?

yes though there'll be a deactivation code which means pressing the button multiple times and holding it down - mine has a 4 digit code but no idea what the code is now. Easier way is just to leave the a door or bonnet open.

I love pressing buttons too, especially if they say 'don't press' or 'press in case of emergency' its an issue I've had to deal with my whole life.

Maybe we could have a subsection on the forum for BPA's?

Before I sell mine I'm going to put a switch in a hidden place with a sticker DO NOT PRESS lol

I'm going to wire it to the boot light lol