The mkiv Supra Owners Club

93 TT Supra update and refresh

qwarrior

You sure that front bumper isnt one of the nur sport fronts? as he makes the front bumpers with an extra cut our iirc

also the wheels look great :)

Did you mean this one mate?

http://www.fueltopia.co.uk/profiles/blogs/for-sale-nur-motorsport-toyota-supra

I do quite like it but a lot of lads rip the p***. To be honest, I'm going to see what it looks like with a gloss black mesh.

I'm not sure what (if anything) it brings to the party in terms of air flow?

Rears are 18x10 ET +35. They clear the J-Spec calipers with bags of room, and UK's with plenty. No modifications were necessary to the back with 265/35's on but the rear end is quite stiff with the Tein coilovers I have. I have about 20-25mm clearance from the arch.

I think colinmkiv had to remove about 10mm from the inside of the arch rim with the same setup but stock suspension as they were catching when he went over speed bumps etc.

similar setup yeah, but 275/30/19's on 19x10's ET35 but also a 5 mm spacer to really kick them out.....I cut 10mm from rear arches to clear with stad springs etc, but, I'm 21 stone so drivers side was catchin like mad on speed humps etc.

Those look awesome mate....you'll get away with 5mm spacers without any catching whatsoever by the looks of things.....love it mate :)

Looks great :thumbs:

The Jun time attack supra also has the cutout front bumper

http://www.importtuner.com/features/impp_1010_jza80_toyota_supra/photo_06.html

Bonnet looks fab :thumbs:

Cheers guys. :)

The cutout has grown on me over the years. I'm going to take the mesh out and paint it gloss black and fill the front cutouts with mesh as well. See how it looks before painting up the bumper I got from Peter.

Gonna try and get that done on Sunday, but may have to see if I'm too hung over.

That looks awesome mate. I love that bonnet. Very similar in design to the chargespeed one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
any more progress with this mate?

Just got back from getting married in Italy mate, so nothing as yet. Really p***ed though because I curbed one of the back wheels slightly at the post office on Monday.

It's getting to stretch it's legs at Suprapod on Saturday and then at Motorfest at Nissan on Sunday.

Going to DDS for detailing on the 18th. More carbon mods to come at the end of the summer and when Hodge has a minute I'm gonna pop over and discuss some engine upgrades.

;)

Decided to keep the JUN style front vent, but it will be getting a gloss black coat of paint.