The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Get together in the summer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should defo do this :D Would be a good laugh to have some fun during the day then go back to a campsite and have a few beers and a bbq :).

You are not old enough so I will have to tell your dad what your devious plans are.

You can colour in with me if you are deemed good enough.

Edit: This is the standard I work too.

You are not old enough so I will have to tell your dad what your devious plans are.

You can colour in with me if you are deemed good enough.

Edit: This is the standard I work too.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=http://pippy.files.wordpress.com/2006/12/numberjacks.JPG&sa=X&ei=Iky5T-OpONGo8AOwmszCCg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNE-45mOJYdeWsWnhp4AZbrV3wVAkA

you missed a spot....

oh and chris im not sure about camping out. id probs wake up with you spooning me or some gay home shiz :blink: bloody homo

The chat thread to follow that sort of forum weekend tripp may be a tad strange to be frank...... Not exactly a dragonball chat/picture jobbie IMO.

hmmm i think you may be right....and im not sure if the mods would encourage that sort of behaviour on and owners club meet, epecially as it would involve gangbanging chris bailey...with crayons :blink:

hmmm i think you may be right....and im not sure if the mods would encourage that sort of behaviour on and owners club meet, epecially as it would involve gangbanging chris bailey...with crayons :blink:

Maybe it would be the "to do" thing by asking his dads permission first?

Maybe it would be the "to do" thing by asking his dads permission first?

yeah asking hid dad if we can violate his son might be best.

Everyone likes crayons up there bum :eyebrows: - No homo!

serioulsy chris...ive only met you once and i already think you are the most bent man ever to have lived. and thats even beating graham ^

As nice as that sounds I don't want to take you away from Chris as at that age he may be sensitive and I don't like the thought of him cutting himself to cope with the loss of you from his life.

No i can defiently cope! He uses to many "Chavy" words for my liking. You're welcome to him! :D