The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interest Thread: - Get together in the summer

listy

Wales Get Together. What should we do?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Wales Get Together. What should we do?

• One day, BBQ, maybe paintball/quads/go karts etc
    • Two days, BBQ, camping, paintball/quads/go karts etc
    • Two days, BBQ, B&B, paintball/quads/go karts etc
    • Other - Please put your ideas in the thread :)

Anyone know of any decent places for karting etc in the Cardiff area? And maybe something near by for the other halves? (I'll try and say this without sounding sexist, dont want to offend anyone) I know my missus isnt into karting etc so something the ladies could do to entertain themselves if they dont want to join in our activities.

There is karting near the centre, but it's on a industrial estate so no other entertainment and I don't think it would be wise to have lots of tasty cars parked outside as it doesn't look the safest area to leave them.

Maybe we should look to heading into Brecon area for good roads?

Kind of ruins the point of it being a "Wales Meet (with others welcome)"

That would really turn it into a Bucks meet with others welcome lol

nooo! we can pretend its wales. i work on a farm so i can bring a sheep if you'd like?! then im sure we can find a welsh flag. but fine if you wanna be like that dont bother then :p ahaha

SupaKart Newport?

Any one got any ideas? Benn looking on google maps but doesnt seem to be much in the way of Go Karting or Quad Biking/Off roading :(

That circuit looks quite tasty as do the RX7 karts compared with the Cardiff. LLandow do go karting as well, of course could just do a real track day.....

• 1 month later...
nooo! we can pretend its wales. i work on a farm so i can bring a sheep if you'd like?! then im sure we can find a welsh flag. but fine if you wanna be like that dont bother then :p ahaha

just want to point out, i'm not welsh, and technically, live in Gloucestershire. The south wales lot are the closest to me, and love them all dearly :p (in a friend way, not a man love/ sheep love way :p)