The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Officially a Supra Owner.: )

skyline1

Should make good power :D Depends on the condition of the engine really.

The good thing with BPU is 380bhp will perform exactly the same as a 400+bhp.

Cheers mate I'll see what I can find, id be happy with 450 bhp so extra modding is needed soon :)

Nobody seems to mention it on here .... It's all about bhp lol.

Well I have full supporting mods, only thing i need to check for sure is the spark plugs.

Got updated fuel pump too and fuel pressure regulator.

One thing I would keep a close eye on is the colour of the oil. I had an HKS mushroom filter like yours and it let all sorts of crap into the engine. Changed to an Apexi filter and it's been fine since. Very nice car by-the-way!

Congratulations on getting your Supe. Nice looking machine you have there :)

If you want to change your name, send me a pm when you're ready and I'll do it for you.

Cheers mate I'll have a think of what I want it changing to and I'll get back to you.

One thing I would keep a close eye on is the colour of the oil. I had an HKS mushroom filter like yours and it let all sorts of crap into the engine. Changed to an Apexi filter and it's been fine since. Very nice car by-the-way!

Ah right mate, I had one on my skyline and never had any trouble with it, I'll keep a eye on it though just in case .

looks stunning that mate, what rims are those Ultralite GT2?

There wolfrace sharks..... Don't suit the car in my opinion so will decide about them later down the line.

I'd go back to a stock BOV on the VVTi mate or make sure the HKS one you have fitted is recirculating as they tend to throw the MAF and AFRs out if atmospheric.

Should this be something to be worried about? i havnt had chance to look if it reciruculating yet, doesnt sound as loud as my old one did...that was a on my old car though, so could possibly be recirc.