The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another show win from the club

The Raven

how long did you stay for? i looked for you after the awards for a chat but you had vanished

We where about but you looked busy so didn't linger down that area for much longer. Went and watched a bit of racing and went after the last professional drift runs. We left around the award giving time, as I was late already. :D

Cheers mate, Russ did mention you could be going, and maybe doing a bit of track time. Would have been good to see a supra on the track

Was planning on going on the track, got the car all ready too. But if I had done it I would have needed to change my pads after it, quick ready for dragonball and haven't got the time so had no choice but to just vist :(

http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kentonline.co.uk%2Fkentonline%2Fnews%2F2012%2Fmay%2F10%2Fvigil_for_injured_boy.aspx&h=jAQGWjihZ

Don't know if any of you guys saw this happen on Monday..

It was one of the 'Pro' drifters that chucked up a stone..

Really hope the boy makes a speedy recovery..

I was stood on the first corner and saw it all happening opposite

Jesus, I saw a commotion at one of the corners when the drift racing was on, i really didnt realise how serious it was. I hope that poor lad makes a full and speedy recovery

My mate who drifts just posted it in his Facebook ..

At the time it was rumoured it was a lady that's been hit but it transpires it was the lads mum covered in his blood :(