The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What are your summer Supra projects?

Noz

100% perfect is what I'd like, after the next few mod's im definitely going to try and clean mine up. Now got a cracked spat and need to respray my bumper. Poor thing looks like it been hammered. Modification is easy, making a car look clean isn't as simple.

So swapping speeds for speeds? What you doing with the old ones. Are they wasted>?

I am yeah, not sure yet as they're arriving in the car jurgens importing for me, they should be good tbh just know the ones I have a perfect that's all

Wouldn't it be cheaper to leave it as it is rather than changing the turbo for another new one.

New turbo is not expensive, about the same price as i can sell the one on it now for, It will be cheaper to run with less power.

new inlet if i can afford it! polished fuel rail with bigger injectors (but wont be this year as im poor). wheels are with ibrar as we speak and are nearly done. so gonna look awesome at japfest :) and keeping the shiny bits coming!

My plan over the summer for this never ending saga I call a hobby is to use it as often as family, work and money allow. I haven't had it out on a track since September of 2010 since the gearbox failed and it has been in some sort of disassembly since December of the same year. But now, FINALLY, I think I have it up to some sort of standard I can be happy with for the moment.

There are numerous things I'd like to do in the future, it's part and parcel of having a toy I s'pose, but for now its time to enjoy it and just recharge the motivation cell for next year.

I've just fitted a towbar to the Navara and rebuilt the car transporter with new bearings, tyres, lights and markings plus I've fitted a spare wheel to it so I can set out for whatever part of the country the next event is on in with a modicum of confidence I'll get there on time!

Forged NA-T build with a 800bhp Billet turbo hanging off the side of it, TT Autobox install (prototype autobox controller), Emerald K6 install, Sub, speakers and amps and Cable upgrade, Flocked dash panels with TFT dash fitted, Lexus GS300 Sport wheels and a fresh lick of Silver 199 over the front end with a new lower lip spoiler.

Lyndon.