The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What can i get for £4000?!

Guest Goughy

£4000?????? 40000 penny chews, 8000 mars bars, 888 Evo mags, 87 bulk bags of aggregates from TP's...............Oh, car, you did say that, sorry;)

Ian

Haha, id go with an NA mate if you look hard enough you can pick a nice one up for cheap, at the end of the day you get what you pay for in most cases, the scope for performance mods on an NA are good though :-) NA-T is going to be my route

illbe proving you wrong shortly ;).

if you do it yourself you know its done. amd done properly. ive baught "well cared for" cars with full service history ect in the past that have neen botched pigs . id rather buy a pig at a pigs price.

Will the OP be wanting to go to those lengths? I doubt it. For most, buying a well cared for car with loads of history is the best route.

With most tatty Supras, it's likely to be more than skin deep.