The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Buy supra

Abdallah_Saud

You don't see everything. how many fingers am I holding up?

Obviously as you're from Devon I'm guessing you have a full set?

thank you i am now message the berson selling car i give money to join

£5000 to me please.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys just wondering why nobody seems to think hes serious? im assuming the club member below his name means hes paid up just so he can enquire about the car, and the story of being on holiday here and wanting to take a car home makes sense as our used car prices are very cheap by international standards, maybe im too trusting but he seems ok to me.

Guys just wondering why nobody seems to think hes serious? im assuming the club member below his name means hes paid up just so he can enquire about the car, and the story of being on holiday here and wanting to take a car home makes sense as our used car prices are very cheap by international standards, maybe im too trusting but he seems ok to me.

Cry wolf? History of scammers, chancers and pi55 takers.

Perhaps but it smells kind of funny.

His English is quite good but he has selective understanding.

The spelling using b instead of p seems a little odd.

He didn't answer any questions....evaded them infact, but still wanted help.

I'm not buying it tonight. And neither is he. Probably :)

His email address is from the UK too. Normally when I go on holiday I don't open an account

with a service provider within the country I'm visiting.

i have see what you say but in my country we have resbect and if you llook for our colture and life we are bbl of honar you make bad talks of me my money talk i not looking for any friend but if any arab bbl on here to talk with me they message me

Honour amongst thieves? You have £££ cash available in UK sterling to buy this car? Prove it.