The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What does mapping do to your car?

Chris Bailey

I didnt fill it up with oil - one of Paul W mechanics did lol. Its going back into Whifbitz on Monday evening so hopefully they will find the leak fingers crossed.

Im sure they will the car is in good hands, at least its not front or rear seal.

I think they changed the cam cover gasket last time im not 100% on that, But they rubber gasket they took out was all hard and brittle so was due a change.

Ill second that Graham1984 i think dude's supra is one of the best around! Good job :)

Thanks dude but looks like the turbo kit, ecu, BC and racelogic and injectors will have to come off and going to put a Tubular manifold , 1000cc inj new turbo and syvecs on it

Would that be the day after hell freezes over ????

I would accept that day or any other variable you can think of to be honest, You need to look at the bigger picture John that you get a piece of sh........ Na to turn into a bigger better project as an exchange.

If none of these are working I may turn up on dyno day with my watch that makes you obey. image

Hi Chris im sorry to see the "old girl" has developed an oil leak, there wasnt anything leaking just a little weep from the rear of the cam covers not enough to put oil on the garage floor so i left it alone, so it may have "developed ", as for the Mines ECU i had it and it does make a little difference the was no need for a FCD as thats programed in and it just raises everything a little power wise, as in a little more agressive in delivery not much but it all helps lol also raises the rev limit which i cant remember seeing if it did, im sure the BPU level its at is enough for now without spending lots more in going single

Cheers

-Ian-