The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Good Morning....(or evening as the case may well be!)

Colin-mkiv

Ahhh......that be them! How the b*ggery feck did you do that????

When you view the picture it will give you a list,

Email & IM code

Direct link

Html code

IMG code

you want the IMG code, copy and paste this into a thread and it will appear as a picture :)

See, I did try that....but when I clicked on the img code...it said copied without me having to copy and paste...then when I pasted it in here...it gave the line of code as seen above! I fear I may be far to incompetent to grasp the finer intricacies of Online image sharing.....:rolleyes:

See, I did try that....but when I clicked on the img code...it said copied without me having to copy and paste...then when I pasted it in here...it gave the line of code as seen above! I fear I may be far to incompetent to grasp the finer intricacies of Online image sharing.....:rolleyes:

Strange ... What web browser are you using?

ahh so it was you then...

seen you when I was going to work :)

nice supra love them in red,just hard to keep on top of paint work :(

Mines had a recent paintjob, and when it was up on the ramp getting laserlined the other day It looked well shabby.....time to get the G3 out!! haha. So, are you from Ouston as well then?