The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Was getting a bit down about my supe.....but then!!!!!

staples230uk

This thread makes me even more excited to be buying my supra......not.

sounds effin depressing.

I have used mine constantly since getting it mid/end of September and changed a few bits and bobs along the way but still love it NA or not. Just buy yourself a good car to start with and look after it and you will be fine as like most things it will only treat you as you treat it. As soon as you get one and get it in the air for a look and find out you have a good car the hard part is over and you can just work on mods or maintenance. I don't swap cars much or consider it really as if you find a good car sometimes it is better the devil you know hence why at times I consider NA-T over selling up and possibly inheriting other peoples old problems.

Either way it is a supra and you should love it. I even had someone in mcdonalds drive through say wow nice car....... that's how I roll though... Fat,slow and sideways.

This thread makes me even more excited to be buying my supra......not.

sounds effin depressing.

You will have up and down days, I'd assume thats the way with all old performance cars. Don't let this thread put you off I've had mine for 2 years and I still look back at it when I park somewhere. It's an old car and will break now and then. I started this thread because I had a really good day getting my supra out and blowing the cobwebs out, and just thought I'd share the love. I would still get another one if I had to get rid of mine for any reason. Supra ownership is brilliant, this forum is excellent for advice and a bit of venting steam when things go a bit wrong, albeit with a bit of banter lol. Hope you do get one and join the collective. :)

I have used mine constantly since getting it mid/end of September and changed a few bits and bobs along the way but still love it NA or not. Just buy yourself a good car to start with and look after it and you will be fine as like most things it will only treat you as you treat it. As soon as you get one and get it in the air for a look and find out you have a good car the hard part is over and you can just work on mods or maintenance. I don't swap cars much or consider it really as if you find a good car sometimes it is better the devil you know hence why at times I consider NA-T over selling up and possibly inheriting other peoples old problems.

Either way it is a supra and you should love it. I even had someone in mcdonalds drive through say wow nice car....... that's how I roll though... Fat,slow and sideways.

are you talking about your car or the way you walk down the street:p