The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra is now lowered on BC coilovers :)

Supra N_A

BS coilovers are gleaming. i have them on mine. Really good ride, well worth the money.

I agree with people above, let them bed in, and see where its sitting then. once they've bedded in, you could maybe go 10mm lower front, and by the look of it, maybe 20mm rear, but thats about as far as i would go without rolling the arches, but you'll have to wait and see once they've settled.

• 1 month later...
How are you finding the BCs now they've had some time to bed in? Looks like I'm going down the BC route so feedback would be very useful.

I had mine fitted last November and they have settled down very nicely. Just adjusted them slightly at the back because they were a bit too harsh but apart from that they have been great. Highly recommended for the price.