The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra is poorly :(

Gaz Walker

Phew :)

Almost lost mine yesterday, getting a rear wheel bearing swapped the bloody Blueprint bearing kit came with all the right parts except the inner seal, which was blatantly for an entirely different car. Luckily Kindell Motors called in a favour with a Toyota garage and got the part the very next day :thumbs:

-Ian

Hi Si,

Now thats a thread hijack, I'll PM you in a sec mate.

Update as of last night > we got the started and then the AEM CDI packed in, I wish AEM would fix these units. This can be bypassed but causes car to run very rich and foul the plugs within a few miles. Now the car has to be trailered to Thor instead of driving it down.

Hey its all fun :rolleyes:

Gaz.

It wouldn't be 10OTB without some last minute disasters...and we've still got 2 days to go :)

Happy happy joy joy ;) :p

Fingers crossed these are the only blips - anyone know what state Leon and Paul W are in? As Leon is king of the last minute disasters :( :cry:

Fingers crossed these are the only blips - anyone know what state Leon and Paul W are in? As Leon is king of the last minute disasters :( :cry:

Spoke to Paul earlier in the week and unless he was just painting a bad picture (and he's built a monster!) his car won't be running. Think he was going to run a sales car!

Not sure about Leon.

Regards,

Gaz.

Spoke to Paul earlier in the week and unless he was just painting a bad picture (and he's built a monster!) his car won't be running. Think he was going to run a sales car!

Not sure about Leon.

Regards,

Gaz.

Sales car eh....Imported a Jap Drag car I hope! ;)