The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 RZ-S 6speed, Single Turbo Supra, Facelift, 550HP

justtoofast

I've just sent Jurgen a PM to see if he can shed any light on the matter. PLEASE don't sell it next week :D going to need a few days to mull it over, check finances and break it to the other half gently :D

Just buy it, don't even tell the other half.

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission :D

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not sure the swearing is necessary, but it is a very nice car. Used to be mine infact :)

Haha, it does look fantastic, right up my street, and id be half tempted to buy it next month if its still on here. Only i have no idea what the insurance would cost me on it at my age and id have no idea how id get it to the uk. :s

Haha, it does look fantastic, right up my street, and id be half tempted to buy it next month if its still on here. Only i have no idea what the insurance would cost me on it at my age and id have no idea how id get it to the uk. :s

Contact Jurgen, he can sort all that out and get it registered on the road for you :)

The pictures don't do the car justice, it's immaculate.

Contact Jurgen, he can sort all that out and get it registered on the road for you :)

The pictures don't do the car justice, it's immaculate.

Ill have a long think about it and make a decision next month, obviously it would be more than the asking price as import fee's ect, so that would put the price up and im not sure what the insurance will be at my age so that might make the decision for me unfortunatly :(

But ill be sure to contact him if i do get it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.