The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Going to sharpie the dash face on Supra

Notts_TT

I didn't mean whole dash, just grey bits / the face, and the spark cover is a great idea..

a boat???, I can't see a boat sat outside my stall at USC or Japshow Santapod, can you ? . Lol

I'm not really aiming my carshow side of the business to you guys, more the chavs who blow money on anything :D

I also run a more serious side of the business doing wraps and commercial signage.... ;)

Edited by Notts_TT (see edit history)

TBH guys I don't have my supra to keep its value or I don't really worry about making mistakes when it comes to building as everything is changeable....

I can remove graphics when I sell and repaint dash so these mods are only temporary, I'm loving all opinions.

Oh I've also been looking at a Corsa 2.0 LET for a bit of fun after seeing JamiePs so I may get one soon :-) be a nice addition to our fleet :-)

I'll post pics when I've done it... Lol along with stick on vents and twin headlamp light covers.....:D