The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East Anglia supra owners

Suprakeith

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the "East" group! We haven't had a East group meet up for a while; I think we're due one. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas ;)?

There's always Pod this coming Saturday. Saturday night special. That is so long as it doesn't rain or as in previous years flood!

• 2 weeks later...
Sounds good! :) I will be moving to Downham market around then. There's a place called arbuckles there. Good food, big car park. Can't think of anywhere else with a car park big enough. Unless anyone knows of anywhere past swaffham?

The food is very good I agree!! I'm up for a meet somewhere localish :)

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be up for a meet sometime I used to go to the ones near Norwich but long time ago 8/9 years ago, mine has just been revamped at SRD and I am away half the time abroad but willing to travel if something is organized when I am around next home June 18th to July 14th then August 20th until September 15th

• 4 weeks later...

Hi is anyone around the Norwich/ Great Yarmouth area going to Santa pod on Sunday the 5th July for the jap show? If so I'll be meeting up with friends at 6am at the Brundall drive through McDonnell's. We'll have breakfast there and set off about 6.30. Convoy there, stay at Santa pod til about 3pm and convoy back home. Anyone is welcome to tag along, the more the merrier :) p.s if anyone wants to meet on the way feel free, were travelling from Norwich to Santa pod so it's the A11 and then the A14 we'll be taking.

Edited by Yarco (see edit history)

Hi is anyone around the Norwich/ Great Yarmouth area going to Santa pod on Sunday the 5th July for the jap show? If so I'll be meeting up with friends at 6am at the Brundall drive through McDonnell's. We'll have breakfast there and set off about 6.30. Convoy there, stay at Santa til about 3pm and convoy back home. Anyone is welcome to tag along, the more merrier :) p.s if anyone wants to meet on the way feel free, were travelling from Norwich to the pod so it's the a11 and then the a14 we'll be taking.

I Live on the new housing development across the road on the roundabout in brundall.

I'm not going but may pop across the road in the supra to come see you guys.

I Live on the new housing development across the road on the roundabout in brundall.

I'm not going but may pop across the road in the supra to come see you guys.

Cool, I've been looking at them new build houses in Brundall for a while now, I live in Thorpe St Andrews and been thinking about moving down the road. We could be neighbors lol!

Ye there will only be three cars so far, my Supra, friends blob eye scooby sti and Audi Tit Tee. Pop down for breaky mate. Hopefully there will be some forum owners who turn up too!

Cool, I've been looking at them new build houses in Brundall for a while now, I live in Thorpe St Andrews and been thinking about moving down the road. We could be neighbors lol!

Ye there will only be three cars so far, my Supra, friends blob eye scooby sti and Audi Tit Tee. Pop down for breaky mate. Hopefully there will be some forum owners who turn up too!

Really, Yeah me and my best mate moved into a two bedroom semi three weeks ago, More than welcome to come have a look, wonder how the neighbours will like two supra's about haha!

Yeah will have to pop across mate. I work in rackheath and go to bannatynes in thorpe so literally round the corner! If you fancy a drive in the meantime let me know, Haven't seen a TT6 yet so would be good :D

Really, Yeah me and my best mate moved into a two bedroom semi three weeks ago, More than welcome to come have a look, wonder how the neighbours will like two supra's about haha!

Yeah will have to pop across mate. I work in rackheath and go to bannatynes in thorpe so literally round the corner! If you fancy a drive in the meantime let me know, Haven't seen a TT6 yet so would be good :D

Ye we will have to catch up some time for a cruise, you can show me your supra, the new house and I can show you a tt6. My car isn't perfect cosmetically as I'm in the process of making her look a1 ;)

Ye we will have to catch up some time for a cruise, you can show me your supra, the new house and I can show you a tt6. My car isn't perfect cosmetically as I'm in the process of making her look a1 ;)

Yeah mate, I'll drop you a message. I've only had mine a little while and needs a lot of work till I will be happy, just time and money isn't a friend right now haha.Yeah mate more than welcome to pop over for a beer :friday: