The mkiv Supra Owners Club

East Anglia supra owners

Suprakeith

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No such list I'm afraid. As per my previous posts I'm going to Santa pod next Sunday 5th July for the jap show. Meeting at Brundall McDonald's at 6am and taking the a11 then a14. People more than welcome to tag along. Or shout out and we can arrange to meet on the way to the pod. Tickets are like £30 I think. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Who Is our local rep?

No idea, don't think we have one and that's probably part of the problem. Also we are quite few and far between in this region. Once I pick the car up I'd definitely like to get something started if everyone else is up for it

I don't believe we do have local rep and if other members are happy I can suggest myself for the role as part a jap car club based in peterborough called Purejdm and think be good for role as organise monthly meets for the club and shows, think be good to get rep and arrange meets for us all to meet and I could change the location around East Anglia to keep it fair so people haven't got to travel to far

I think that it would be good to have a rep as it may give is some form of organisation and a central point of contact. I also believe that a meet is WAYYY overdue :)!

I am not nominating myself for the role, but I am more than happy to support anyone who wants to do it :thumbs:. We do need a meet before the nice weather runs away from us completely!

I think that it would be good to have a rep as it may give is some form of organisation and a central point of contact. I also believe that a meet is WAYYY overdue :)!

I am not nominating myself for the role, but I am more than happy to support anyone who wants to do it :thumbs:. We do need a meet before the nice weather runs away from us completely!

Agreed! Won't have my car for a month though. Maybe August September?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Just a bump to see how everyone is getting on in the east! I've moved nearer Kings Lynn now so might see you guys around, although the supra is tucked away for winter!

Would be good to get a meet organised for when it warms up again :)

It's all been going good we have had monthly meets for last 3 months and will picking them up again in new year. We change the location each time to keep it fair and interesting and be good to see you at meet when supra out

• 1 month later...

Morning all,

I'm new to the forums and have started the search for my first Supra. I'm after a TT6 as standard as possible.

I'm just wondering if there is anyone local to me (I'm north east of Norwich) with such a car that they wouldn't mind me having a look around? I may well be faced with importing from Japan so want to make sure I'm not faced with a "never meet your heroes" situation after its too late.

So far the closest I've come to a Supra is seeing one at the odd car show.

If there's someone knowledgeable and willing to show me around theirs sometime it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Morning all,

I'm new to the forums and have started the search for my first Supra. I'm after a TT6 as standard as possible.

I'm just wondering if there is anyone local to me (I'm north east of Norwich) with such a car that they wouldn't mind me having a look around? I may well be faced with importing from Japan so want to make sure I'm not faced with a "never meet your heroes" situation after its too late.

So far the closest I've come to a Supra is seeing one at the odd car show.

If there's someone knowledgeable and willing to show me around theirs sometime it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam.

Hi Sam,

Best thing to do is keep an eye out for the local monthly meets, then turn up and start chatting to us. One thing about us supra owners, we're all friendly and nothing pleases us more than to chat about our cars!

• 4 months later...