East Anglia supra owners

Suprakeith

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Just thought I'd pop my "head" in here again. Still supra-less, but I thought I'd say hello as I haven't been on in a while. Still living in Norfolk but working in London during the week and commuting back to swampy-land during the weekend in my trusty Mondeo ST-TDCI. I massively regret selling the Supra 2 years ago, should have just stored it and kept it, ah well I suppose everything is better with 20-20 hindsight. Hope everyone is well and enjoying their cars!

Laters

Staples/Chris Moyles (JAE nickname!)

Just thought I'd pop my "head" in here again. Still supra-less, but I thought I'd say hello as I haven't been on in a while. Still living in Norfolk but working in London during the week and commuting back to swampy-land during the weekend in my trusty Mondeo ST-TDCI. I massively regret selling the Supra 2 years ago, should have just stored it and kept it, ah well I suppose everything is better with 20-20 hindsight. Hope everyone is well and enjoying their cars!

Laters

Staples/Chris Moyles (JAE nickname!)

Tell me about it. Regret selling mine 2 years ago too but needed to so I could buy my flat. Which I regret because my supra made me happy tbh!

I've been cruising around in the celica. It's just not the same though!

I hope everyone is good too. Well get a meet one day lol

Tell me about it. Regret selling mine 2 years ago too but needed to so I could buy my flat. Which I regret because my supra made me happy tbh!

I've been cruising around in the celica. It's just not the same though!

I hope everyone is good too. Well get a meet one day lol

Sold mine to a member on here called Davis, hope he is still enjoying it! Well at least you have a flat Jason, I moved last year to a house with a lovely double garage so....just need the supra now....and the money to buy one with lol. Do you have the last gen (7?) celica, if so how are you finding it? Always liked them since my dad had a C reg white door wedge shaped one (cant remember what gen it is).

Sold mine to a member on here called Davis, hope he is still enjoying it! Well at least you have a flat Jason, I moved last year to a house with a lovely double garage so....just need the supra now....and the money to buy one with lol. Do you have the last gen (7?) celica, if so how are you finding it? Always liked them since my dad had a C reg white door wedge shaped one (cant remember what gen it is).

Yea I remember messaging him can't remember if he sold it though..

True I have a flat but I hate it. I'm saving ATM to move to a house. Could move now but want some money saved to get a supra after I move! Well that was the plan anyway, so I can avoid the problem of like you, having the space for money but not the money, although something will eat that money up no doubt, it always does!

I'm now on my second 6th generation. Like them a lot. Thought about a 7th gen but I prefer the looks of the older one. I know a few people who have the 7th gen and say its a reliable car.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...