The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Chrome rad/batt clamps group buy

supradibbs

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

sorry they should be ready tomorrow for collection tomorrow they were taken back to the chromer today after being completly repolished for the second time :swear:

guys again i cant apolgise enough but there was nothing i could do everything seemed to be against this one

any consealtion i have stoped taking any orders for the next week or so to sort things out with the chromer but also my poliher who usally runs with 4 full time polishers is down to one so its not fair to take any more work on for now

as a good will gesture any future orders place by you guys will recieve a 10% discount

ok posted in the last post today be with you by Monday,two off you will be missing the nuts for the battery support bar the numpty forgot to put them in the box i will send these out first class monday

Dave i will get one sorted for you give me till i can get some in in

Guys i know was not part of the deal but if some of you could see your way to let me have your old ones back it would help me out no end :violin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.