The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Exhaust dilemma...

Style

Lots of falk on here have them.now and again they put then up so they can bid on them,one lad got one for £75 notes,all said ,they are a good fit.

Edited by shaky (see edit history)

I noticed them when I was browsing but kinda ignored them because they were so cheap, thought maybe they never fitted very well or something. Maybe worth a bash afterall if they are so cheap and get the nod of approval! :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CUSTOM-BUILT-POWERFLOW-EXHAUST-MK4-TOYOTA-SUPRA-1993-1998-NON-TURBO-/160674611430?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2568f400e6#ht_1354wt_1110

Aaaaaand speak of the devil....

Lots of falk on here have them.now and again they put then up so they can bid on them,one lad got one for £75 notes,all said ,they are a good fit.

Yeah, Jamie P got one a while back for one of his other cars. He raved about the quality given the price and he isn't someone who just gives positive comments on things he buys, if he buys something that's crap he definitely says.

I just wish they were around when I was looking about. Don't get me wrong I loved my RSR but for that money it's a cracking exhaust.

Yeah, Jamie P got one a while back for one of his other cars. He raved about the quality given the price and he isn't someone who just gives positive comments on things he buys, if he buys something that's crap he definitely says.

I just wish they were around when I was looking about. Don't get me wrong I loved my RSR but for that money it's a cracking exhaust.

Ordered it last night so hopefully be here tomorrow or Monday :) There was a best offer option on the page so I managed to knock a tenner off the price and got it for 180 delivered, gaskets etc all included. Really happy with that after originally disregarding them due to the cheap price tag. Guess thats what forums like this are for, cheers Scott :thumbs: