The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Supra Lights Group Buy??

Nic

Thanks for the pic, looking good. I'm still not convinced though. I don't want to hijack this thread with 'what looks best' discussion but here is mine for comparison, with the pre-facelift lights.

I prefer mine, gives it a more understated look, but its all down to personal opinion at the end of the day.

Of course you would say that :p "Supra and uderstated" - are you sure they go together? lol

:D Heh, well some part of my car needs to be understated so it might as well be the lights.

I wanted mine to stay as a facelift was intended to be so decided that the glass headlights, that most seem to go for, wasn't for me. Go with what your heart says.

I don't think we will have enough members to do the group buy, so I am going to offer the facelift lights to members to order individually instead. I have posted a thread in the classifieds section detailing prices of each of the lights.

If you wish to order any lights, please indicate on the thread which you want. See details [thread=43720]HERE[/thread]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Nic, what price aree just the fronty facelifts?? also isnt having no side lights an MOTfailure?????

Cheers Mate

Ben

Hi Ben

Prices here for the facelift lights: http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=98432

On the facelift Supra the side lights are in the same unit as the indicators, so you'd really need to fit the indicators as well.

cheers