I thought id post this up and offer the supra club a area of the main car park

as i am helping set this event up

so far list of going is

wewsupra(myself)

speedy andy

ric

josh

helen

(local club) and four ashes pub along with classic car club is presenting a charity event.

They have a facebook group set up

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=169688089783681

here is some info on this event

The charity event is for a young lad called jack who is aged 10. Young Jack was diagnosed with Actue Lymphoblastic Leukaemia shortly after his 5th birthday. Jack has been undergoing treatment at Birmingham Children's Hospital with shared care at Wolverhampton New Cross Hospital and still receiving treatment due to other serious illness...es.

Jack does lots of different things and have been given lots of opportunities to meet some really nice people. If you have a look at Jacks pages below you can see what he have been up to from the link below :-

http://www.freewebs.com/jacksfundraising/

So as Jack loves his cars and bikes, Just-kroozin will be presenting jack with a day time event around cars and bikes and a night time event of more cars with added bonfire and fireworks.

The location will be at Four Ashes Inn pub, Wolverhampton ws10 7dg 6th november

starting at 2pm, all cars that come to event that are modified or classics will be on show in four ashes big field and car park for all to view and for togs and magz and newspapers to get some great photos continuing through to late afternoon

SO if you have a modified car,classic or would just like to show your car off pop along jack would like to see all....

With the car park field space for cars this will be sorted by speedy andy on a first come first serverd as this event will be packed out fast.

if your down on list we will make sure a place is saved along side our supras

then PART 2 starts -- bonfire being lit at appox 7.00pm followed with fireworks. raffle and food plus our hogs roast plus much much more

There will be a £3 car entry fee and £1 per passenger or on foot to event.

So far just-kroozin and jack have 4 magazines confirmed attending

2 classic magazines and 2 modified magazines (totally-modified and fastnmodified.com )

2 local newspapers confirmed attending

2 x radio stations that will be advertising along with celebrities to be confirmed / Live band to be confirmed.

fire breather will be attending with some goodies

Throughout the day there will be various raffles taking place and lots more.

more info coming soon ...

any companys willing to give a free gift for jack to raffle is most welcome and there name will be on facebook group list

EDITED 3/11/2011

we have been given many gifts to raffle or gifts to give to jack direct

santa pod raceway have doanted family vip day and t-shirts,caps,teddys,flags

wolves football club have gave us gifts and there are many many more gifts from kind donations

PLEASE READ

2 days after meeting jack with the family we have been told some more bad news

jack groom has now got testicular cancer and will need a operation to remove one testicale removed at some point

he is on course of chemotherapy and some days he is great other days he is so tired ...

Nothing%20keeps%20him%20down%20for%20long.jpg

Arrived%20at%20hospital%20with%20no%20energy%20at%20all.jpg

Jack%20&%20Emma%20Leukaemia%20Research%20donation.jpg

299063_2454895126841_1085956125_32965109_669687315_n.jpg

Edited by wewsupra (see edit history)

Hi All,

Yes this will be a great day with wide range of cars attending. I hope some of you can make this as its a great cause. Jack loves his cars and specially the SUPRA's, so i hope some of you guys with your singles / twins etc can pop up and show your support. We have amazing response all ready and still on going.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel I should go to this and show some solidarity being a fellow A.L.L sufferer. I have a loft full of amps, speakers, books and video's that I could donate to his ebay auction fund. I could bring the Lambo Orange 3.0 24v Mr2 (and the Passat to carry all the booty). If I can't attend is there anyone who could come and collect this stuff on his behalf?

hi noalmighty jack (the child) would love to see the orange lambo 3.0 24v mr2

could you pm speedyandy about any raffle items as he is dealing with all the raffle items and gifts for family or maybe he can give you the familys direct number as they have a charity ebay account...

if you cant attend then speedyandy would sort a collection out with your self mate..

thanks for help and kind offer

1. Wewsupra

2. SpeedyAndy

3. RDS_1992

4. Josh42

5. foxysupra

6. DNK

7- conrad TT

Hi Guys,

Just like to say thank you so much for your kind support with this event.

Peter - thank you and i have PM'd you.

Nodalmighty - i hope you can make it mate as its going to be a great day and evening with bonfire and fire works.

regarding the raffle stuff you have if you can drop me a PM with your contact details i will give you a ring and we can orgainser a collection with you if you cant make the day (which i hope you can)

Hope to see you all there guys and remember is all to make one young lads day the best day.

Thank you to all you :) see you all soon.

Had to come away early due to uni work deadlines looming, however was good to finally meet a few of you guys, especially the more loacal ones to me! will deffinately be seeing a few of you more regularly!

Some really nice supra's here today, very well represented!

Nice meeting you mate! and your pal with the rx7

I would have loved to be there, I spent a hour in Wednesbury trying to find the venue on the ws10 7dg post code. All I found was carcraft and an industrial estate. :(

I had the same problem but luckily i had Andys mob number, postode should have been W V 10 7 D G

sorry noda for confusion on post code andy will pop up this weekend if you wnt and ill tag along as i live in rushall not far from your self

the child with cancer jack lives in cannock so hes just up the road from yourself

Andy put all the supras into the main area..... so thanks Andy mate

also thought you had andys number sorry mate noda again real sorry

i think andys going to set up another event soon and cause hes got a supra, we get to get in good locations (its not what you know its who you know lol)