The mkiv Supra Owners Club

B.F.O Spider..!!

Havard

That IS a B.F.O spider...!!

That's not a spider! It's a little dog! What do you feed that thing? Mice?

Not as big as C_Strikes spider but very nasty, and not technically a spider lol. A camel spider I caught a few years back.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140171[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140172[/ATTACH]

Are not these the ones which could kill with you a bite? Or cause huge infections?

Heard they can get quite big?

Look at the fangs on this one!!! It's making me itch looking at these spiders!

i never kill spiders . i believe it carrys bad luck to kill them . they are gardians ... just ugly ones. p.s i fooookin hate flyes
In some religious text they are known as guardians too. :)

I never kill them or try to avoid it as much as possible, plus they keep the house clear of other creepy crawlies.

:limp:

I thought I'd got away with that comment JP. How's your gob btw..!!

spiders = brown pants

had one in the back of the van running around... I had to get the neighbour to get it out :( I have now lost all credibility...

Who said you had credibility?

those camel spiders have always freaked me out specially because they can run faster than me, although not technically spider cause they got ten legs.

Its the bite that you don't feel as its venom is morphine based.

say your on the side of a mountain somewhere sleeping away with your head poking out of your sleeping bag... completely oblivious to this reached thing eating away at your face skin, barf.

Jaws that go all the way to the back of its head and its two tiny eyes staring at you as it scrans your face. anyone seen starship troopers lol

another boring fact.... camel spiders have 8legs, and are no more a spider, than a scorpion is. They still fall into arachnidae (they are known as solifugids) as with mites and harvestmen.

They have never been found to posess venom glands, nor any method of injecting venom, they have no venom ducts on their mandibles.

Its nothing more than an urban myth regarding their toxicity:P sorry to be boring and TOTALLY anal:P

btw, anyone been told the story from a 'friend' about one of their 'friends' that own a boa that free roams the house, and the poor fellar woke up to the snake measuring itself against his body in order to eat him? thats about as true as the story about WMDs in iraq, lol

Fascinating creatures solifugids are, but as far as arachnids go, scorps eat them, as do spiders so out of the three families, they are lowest in the chain. possibly the coolest looking though?

Not as big as C_Strikes spider but very nasty, and not technically a spider lol. A camel spider I caught a few years back.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140171[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140172[/ATTACH]

now there nasty bu**ers, used to work in the sahara desert and they were everywhere ,i wondered why the camels had big brown patches on there legs till one of the boys told me thats where the camel spiders have eaten the flesh .my mate hit one with a spade and it got up and came after him fearless they are .