The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Performance Magazine *we want you guys*

Poshmalc

Thanks guys for all the fantastic replies and offers for feature cars the results are overwhelming. There's a few on here we'd really like to get shot and it looks like next year will be a good year to get some shithot Supras out there and into the mag! Until then we've got Hodge's white Sup on the cover so hope you guys like what you see! We're planning something a little different for this cover so it'll be a real tester to see what the response is.

Thanks again guys!

Matt

:D

I'm glad you said you were trying to get away from all the Scooby and Evo features as that was one of the turn offs of your magazine for me, which otherwise I thought was a really good read. I can understand why though due to the large owner base they have compared with say this or the GTR forum. Anyways keep up the great work you guys do and I look forward to checking out the new issues :)

Had the number of a photographer (Andy Butler) that was going to come up to Manchester from your mag last year but the car went in for engine work and didn't end up happening. Would be good to get it featured if you still want it...

Totally agree Add it's an awesome looking car. Well worthy of a feature. It's 1 of my top 5 cars.

• 2 weeks later...