The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What has happened.........

Dragonlady

We thought that as it was a beautiful weekend, and possibly the last of the year that we would head over to Wales and try and rally up some of the hardcore northwest mkiv owners to venture out for pancakes on Sunday. Despite SteD's best effort it appears that noone wants to come out and play. So it looks like tomorrow it's me. +1, and the NSX enjoying the last of the good weather around North Wales.

RIP the hardcore ME mkiv crew, welcome the new soft as putty NW mob.

Sharon

I don't mean to be rude but have you ever considered the fact a lot of us are busy doing other things or have previously arranged plans? A lot of the time the dates aren't ideal for a lot of us but doesn't mean to say were not 'hardcore' any more.

Apologies. I have three kids, three cars and a house that needs some serious attention before the roller coaster of the working week starts again.

I would love to be sat on my arse eating pancakes on a 200 miles round trip but I was lead to believe that there would only be three of us anyway?

You are more than welcome to call in for a brew and bring your sponge etc.

H.

I don't mean to be rude but have you ever considered the fact a lot of us are busy doing other things or have previously arranged plans? A lot of the time the dates aren't ideal for a lot of us but doesn't mean to say were not 'hardcore' any more.

My comment was not meant to offend, it just seems funny how things have changed. Not too long ago it wasn't unusual to see pancake runs called at little notice and decent groups of people turn up.

I appreciate that people have things to do, I too had things on but I thought sod it

I don't mean to be rude but have you ever considered the fact a lot of us are busy doing other things or have previously arranged plans? A lot of the time the dates aren't ideal for a lot of us but doesn't mean to say were not 'hardcore' any moreo.

My comment was not meant to offend, it just seems funny how things have changed. Not too long ago it wasn't unusual to see pancake runs called at little notice and decent groups of people turn up.

I appreciate that people have things to do, I too had things on but I thought sod it :D

• 4 weeks later...