The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Has anyone had any experience with Paul Brown Cars?

Jata

here is uk car

[img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/Jm-Imports/Craigs%20UK%20Supra%20Restoration/P1030599.jpg[/img]

here is a fresh import

[img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/Jm-Imports/pudsey%20work/P1040237.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/Jm-Imports/Keith%20AERO/P1030564.jpg[/img]

more pics here of before and after

http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/Jm-Imports/Keith%20AERO/

Edited by Jurgen-Jm-Imports (see edit history)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

buying in UK is hard, but there is some nice supras out there if your fast.

yeah mate its getting very very hard now with so many others after the same thing at times we have had to pay a grand over asking price to get good examples. I do agree the fresh jap ones are much better in terms of underbody quality but buying them at the right price to make any money is impossible !!

most customers do, but with fresh imports 9 times out of 10 they are going to be mint underneath, we take progress pics anyway.

Good man !! just done my car and it was mint anyway and that was an import,nice bit of wax oil here and there and it's good for a few years to boot :)

it is very hard now mate, we have to now hope the underneath is as important to them and worth the extra ££ but its getting tougher and tougher with the exchange rate,..

Thats the reason why i do always try and snap up the jm-imports supplied ones here, i know they will be good quality ;)

Hi Paul Brown.

As I stated in my post above my intention was not to spoil anyones reputation, but a question about your service was posted here and I gave our honest testimony. I fully understand how hard it is to find decent examples. I can understand if you were going through a premesis change and not wanting to draw unwanted attention to your stock etc. As I said above we were not too bothered about this and Your staff are also very polite.

Our only gripe with your service was that the vehicle was not presented in the condition of the advert and it was certainly not reflected in the price.

In terms of the rest of your stock you have found some fantastic examples. I guess this one was maybe a bad apple of a good bunch.

Hi Paul Brown.

As I stated in my post above my intention was not to spoil anyones reputation, but a question about your service was posted here and I gave our honest testimony. I fully understand how hard it is to find decent examples. I can understand if you were going through a premesis change and not wanting to draw unwanted attention to your stock etc. As I said above we were not too bothered about this and Your staff are also very polite.

Our only gripe with your service was that the vehicle was not presented in the condition of the advert and it was certainly not reflected in the price.

In terms of the rest of your stock you have found some fantastic examples. I guess this one was maybe a bad apple of a good bunch.

Hi,

No problems thats the reason why this forum is here for, its here to help us guys out and certainly for me its a very important tool for knowledge.

Once again thanks for your comments its given us a good prespective of how our business appears, and it certainly has given me concerns about our location and how it a looks to a customers as they drive into the show area. Our main concerns are security hence i chose a tucked away location, however we are on a flexible lease and soon as a secure and attractive looking location comes along my plan would be to move.

Regards

Edited by Paul Brown (see edit history)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...